We have been so busy lately and I haven't caught any of the action with my camera!! I can't find the charger for my small camera and Jackson is a handful enough that loading up my DSLR camera everywhere we go is just too much!
Grammie & Grampie are coming to visit this Saturday so I'll be sure to snap away and load some new pics shortly!
Jackson has been playing hard lately and having a great time. He is running now...and quick! He talks ALL day long I'm just not sure what he is saying! He is very adamant about it though! Here are some new fun things he is saying/repeating or doing
- Bird, in a very high pitch voice
- Dude (thanks to Rob)
- Signs airplane EVERY time he hears a plane fly over!
- Doing the FSU Seminole chop (complete with war chant!)
- Has said "Jackson" a couple times
- Blows kisses when you say I love you
- Likes to play peek-a-boo
- Comes up with new dance moves ALL the time! Will try to get a video of this SOON
- is really trying to say SO many things every day. He is fascinated with new sounds and is becoming a little mimic of words AND mannerisms!