Sorry no pictures...this is short and sweet and have to lay back down (UGH) soon. Its been a little hectic around our house the past 10 days but thanks to Grammie all is well!
Some updates for everyone on Jackson:
- Now pulling up by himself on anything and everything (making naptime not so great these days)
- Waving on command and enjoys the positive attention he gets when he does
- Loves Cheerios (thanks Grammie!)
- Is growing quite attached to Grammie
- Is babbling like never before. The kid is ALWAYS talking!!!
- Trying to walk with assistance (CRAZY!!!!!)
Some updates on Mommy:
- now 10 days post surgery
- Able to sit up for small portions of time now
- Can't see ANYTHING out of my right eye for now
- Go back to Dr next Thursday and hopefully will get an idea of when I'll be prescribed a hard contact to wear in that eye until my lens surgery
- Fighting early morning migraines everyday but hoping that will stop soon!
- is VERY blessed to have amazing friends bring me meals and have Grammie here to be Nanny, Nurse and Cheerleader!