6.20.2010

Jackson Loves his Daddy!

If you've ever been around Rob & Jackson you know how much these two ADORE each other. It is so much fun to watch them interact. 
For Father's Day we headed out to Moorhead's Blueberry Farm in Conroe, TX for blueberry pickin' fun!  Jackson really enjoyed picking eating the blueberries!  We went very first thing in the AM but it was still pretty hot.  We only got 2.5 lbs this trip but we made some great memories and have some good photos.  I know, I know...my blog is PHOTO HEAVY but I just can't chose so hope you enjoy lookin at them! 

Moorhead's Blueberry Farm- Conroe, TX

My boys!!  Jackson later decided: No backpack please!

All smiles!

Testing out the blueberries

More!!

Our finds!

Love this pic! Jackson was tired out..and a little blueberry on his forehead

The end result! Blueberry Muffins!

No comments: