11.06.2011

29 Weeks

This Pregnancy:
Jackson's Pregnancy:

They are definitely carrying VERY differently. I have also gained only HALF the amount of weight thus far that I did with Jackson!  Jackson carried high and was always balled up.  Lincoln is breech and doesn't seem to stick out as far.

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Size of baby: A little over 15 inches and 2.5 pounds (size of a butternut squash)

 Total Weight Gain:
19 lbs
 
Maternity Clothes: Yes, but all my maternity clothes from Jackson are too big, so luckily have had some great gal pals lend me some smaller stuff! Great to be able to say that at week 29!

Gender: It's a Boy. Lincoln MacGregor

Movement: When is he NOT moving! He is a crazy wild man though at about 8PM-midnight

Sleep: surprisingly great, except for the sometimes interrupted sleep from charlie horses!
 
What I miss:  being able to paint my toes (or see them), really being able to work out hard, and a glass of wine!

 Cravings: None really.  Not as hungry lately, surprisingly. However, when I DO want something, I WANT it!

 Symptoms: Still issues with my sciatic nerve, a lot of lower discomfort (cause the boy is still breech).

Best Moment this week: Making a lot of progress on Lincoln's nursery.  Pics to come of course! 

*** Feeling pretty good and very nervous and anxious that the little guy will be here before we know it.  If we have a C Section, he'll be here in 10 weeks!!!!***

No comments: