11.26.2011

32 Weeks

Time is FLYING by and Lincoln will most likely be here in less than 7 weeks via C-section.  I better hurry up and get the to-do list finished!!  This pregnancy has been very different. I have gained WAY less weight with Lincoln and he was breech until this week so I've been carrying him much differently.  I actually have a picture of my belly with Jackson at this point exactly so another side by side is below.

Me with Jackson                                                                                       Me with Lincoln

 


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 Weeks

Size of baby: 16.7 inches long and weighs about 3.75 pounds on average.  Lincoln measured about 4.5 lbs this last week via ultrasound

Total Weight Gain: 22 pounds 
 
Movement: Constant.  he is a very strong kiddo.  He makes very large and intense movements that you can see from across the room!
 
Sleep: Sleep great most of the time (thank goodness!) Just have to get up for a potty break around 3AM 

What I miss:  Walking normally, being able to paint my toes and just in general not being so tired!
 
Cravings: None really.  I really am not very hungry right now and pretty much have to be reminded to eat.

 Symptoms: heartburn (just started this week), a little swelling at the end of the day.
 
Best Moment this week: Got to see Lincoln via ultrasound again and he turned! Way more comfortable now that he isn't breech.  



No comments: