10.26.2009


Had some great snuggle time with Jackson!! He loves, loves, loves to be held on your chest/stomach lately. He was more independent last week and was okay being put down. This week he is much more interested in being held and cuddled. I think I can handle that job right now---love it!! Well love it until I realize there are things I need to get done and can't do when I'm holding him. However, those other things will have to wait.
Jackson did something very cute today. When he let me put him in the swing today he was in and out of sleep and at one point I looked at him and he was grinning from ear to ear and his dimples were VERY apparent. I know he was probably smiling cause he had passed gas or something like that, but it was very cute and I couldn't get to my camera in time.
Another bath for Jackson tonight--hoping he doesn't throw a fit and we can get through it one big happy family :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Battjer said...

I know you have things to do but just cherish these moments of holding him... it goes soooo fast and you will never have these moments back! So did his cord fall off?