10.29.2009

The Many Faces of Jackson

Jackson is getting more and more animated these days. He is enjoying hanging out in his Boppy and making new facial expressions all the time. Thought I'd try to catch some of them in this series. He's getting more fun everyday and we can't wait until he can smile (and not just a random reflex) and recognize Mom & Dad.

Yesterday we had our first trip out of the house just Jackson and myself. We went to Super Target for some groceries and he slept through the whole thing! Just what I wanted. I sped through my list and bought everything in a flash trying to beat the clock and not have him wake up screaming in the middle of my favorite store. We were also lucky that no one attempted to come up and touch him!! I've already been rehearsing how to politely ask them to leave my child the heck alone.