10.24.2009

My New Best Friends

Ok, so becoming a Mommy comes with a lot of changes and transitions. I have some new best friends these days. That being a breastpump and a bottle warmer!!! They are always there for me in the middle of the night and don't talk back--what more could a girl ask for??

The bottle warmer is a life saver and a water saver. Now that we are pumping and bottle feeding breastmilk to Jackson there are a LOT of bottles to warm throughout the day and night. Running them under hot water was not cutting it and after a day of that we ran out and bought the bottle warmer.

Jackson is feeding great and every time I go to get him up from a nap he looks bigger and bigger. Time is flying by. I feel like before I know it he'll be asking for the keys to the car and to stay out past curfew!!! I know that in between now and then there are many wonderful moments ahead and hope I don't miss out on them when I'm tied to the pump!!!



















The holy grail!! The bottle warmer- takes about 2 minutes!!




















Jackson is hanging out on the Boppy with his hand rattles and enjoying some chill time. He sleeps most of the time but starting to stay awake a little more now and new facial expressions every day. He is quite the entertainer.

1 comment:

Jennifer Battjer said...

Gotta love how things change... and you are right! Time does fly, so enjoy every moment! Let's not talk about car keys & curfews.. PLEASE! Lol.