8.08.2011

16 Weeks


16 weeks with Jackson
16 weeks with Lincoln


















Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: 4-5 Inches Long, Size of a Large Pear

Total Weight Gain: 4 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Now wearing maternity band shorts and loving it! SO comfy.  At that stage where I hate things tight around my tummy.

Gender: It's a boy! Lincoln MacGregor

Movement: Feeling a few flutters still I think

Sleep: Still great. (Especially since we got a new mattress!)

What I miss: Sushi (my raw favorites like tuna)

Cravings: Spicy dips, Wendy's Frosty's

Symptoms:  This past week no pregnancy symptoms, but instead a nasty stomach virus spread through ou r house! Not so fun when you are pregnant.

Best Moment of the Week: Getting Lincoln's bedding fabric in, getting materials for his mobile

No comments: