8.19.2011

Family Wall Project- COMPLETE!

I have been collecting frames and pictures and dreamed of a great wall to showcase some family photos.  When Grammie was here we decided to tackle the project and she even helped me decide on the PERFECT location. We picked the big wall by the landing of our stairs.  Here is a picture of the whole wall and the different pictures/things broken down for ya!  Some of the frames need straightened, but you get the idea :)

"Together We Make A Family"

View from bottom of staircase

from Bottom Left clockwise:
My Great Aunt Eloise, Rob's Grandfather, a beautiful cross Rob and I got on our honeymoon, and my Grandmother Rosemary

Rob's Grandmother (amazing photo right?!)

Letter "D" I painted copper/metallic and my Grandmother Lois (very special picture to me since she has passed)

Sign that my brother, father and hubby helped me make LAST year.  It is an Upper Case Living decal that I bought and put on this large piece of wood.

From Left to Right: Pop (my Great Grandfather), Rob as a kid with his Dad, and Gram (my Great Grandmother)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

Liz said...

SO pretty! I love it and want to come see it in person! Oh, and you and Jackson too. :-)