8.23.2011

18 weeks


















Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 18 Weeks

Size of baby: 5-7 ounces, length of a sweet potato

Total Weight Gain: 7 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah baby! Thanks to 2 awesome friends, I have a FULL maternity wardrobe!

Gender: It's a boy! Lincoln MacGregor

Movement: this boy is STRONG. This week he wanted to be noticed for sure and is moving constantly.

Sleep: Pretty good. Only a few nights where I wake up in the early AM and have trouble going back to sleep

What I miss: Sushi (my raw favorites like tuna), Wine/Beer (I'm not a big drinker but I'm sure gonna miss that one bottle of beer during the FSU games!)

Cravings: Pretzels/Peanut Butter, Sweet Potato Fries, Spicy Foods

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing Lincoln's heart beat at our Dr. Appt and Rob felt Lincoln move for the 1st time!!

**No comparison pic with Jackson at this week.  End of week 19 is the next comparison shot.

No comments: