1.11.2010

Jackson is a Couch Potato


Jackson is really starting to grow.  He doesn't really enjoy being held too much right now. He is moving around A LOT and wants to sit up on his own on the couch.  He likes sitting next to daddy and watching a little football (well to him its just a bunch of lights :) ).  If he spends too much time on your lap he gets antsy and fussy.  He also HATES being held like a baby unless he is getting fed.  He will be 13 weeks tomorrow and I just can't believe it!  I suppose time flies when you're having fun. 

Also, please keep Jackson and I in your thoughts as Rob will be gone for the rest of the week, leaving tomorrow.  Jackson 24/day with no help = scary!!  But I can do it...I am his mother!



Jackson & Daddy watching football


Having a big ol' time with the remote

No comments: