1.09.2010

Love of My Life


Jackson is really enjoying playtime these days.  We are also having a lot of fun with him and enjoying all his smiles, coos and half giggles.  He is really the joy of our lives and we love him more and more everyday. 

I found a few quotes that sum up how I feel these days:
"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" -Terri Guillemets


"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."- Anonymous


"Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child."- Tina Brown


"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on." - Carl Sandburg

My heart could not ache more when he crys or melt anymore than it does when he grins.  Being a parent is the best gift God ever gave me and I definitely do not take it for granted!!


More updates soon.  Jackson will be 3 months this next week--time is flying by.

No comments: